If you have never logged into the website, ask your assignor to send you a signup email.
If you have previously logged into the website, and can't remember your password:
- Click the Forgot my Password link on the login screen
- Enter your email address in the text box and click Change My Password
- Check your email account. You should have an email from email@example.com, which will contain a reset URL.
- The email will be sent immediately, but you may want to allow up to 5 minutes for the email to arrive
- Click the URL contained in the email
This will bring you back to the assignr.com website, and you will be asked to change your password.
Change your password
If you need to change your password:
- Login to the assignr.com website
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, you should see a link with your name. Click your name to view your profile.
- Click the Change your Password link.
Assignors can send credentials to anyone who has not yet logged into the site.