A saved search allows you to create groups of games, people or teams, based on criteria you specify. A search can be used to limit the teams, games or people from their respective screens.
A search can be exported to Excel, or can be used to apply a "batch" operation, such as cancelling or deleting multiple games with one command.
Each search can have a descriptive name, so that you can remember what the group represents.
To create a new saved search:
- Click the Searches menu item.
- Click Create a New Search.
- In the Search For: box, choose Games, Teams or People.
- In the Description field, type a descriptive name for your search.
- In the Criteria fields, choose the appropriate criteria for your search.
- Click Create.
Once you have created a search, the Searches screen will show:
- Count, (number of records matching your criteria)
- View, (view the records on the Games/Teams/People screen)
- CSV, (export to CSV)
- Report, (run a report based on your criteria)
- Batch, (execute a batch operation on your set of records)
- Edit Search, (to change the search criteria)
- Delete Search. (does not delete games/people/teams)